Located in the Lovedale area of the Hunter Valley, Manzanilla Ridge consists of four separate cottages each located in its own private bush setting on a 52 acre property. Sit back with a glass of wine in the bubbling hot spa while gazing up at the stars, snuggle up in front of the fire in winter or sit out on the deck listening to the sounds of nature.
There are many things that make a stay at Manzanilla Ridge a special one:
- Loft style cottages-Manzanilla Ridge cottages have cathedral ceilings in the living area with exposed Oregon beams.
- Seclusion-Each cottage has been strategically placed to maximize your privacy, each cottage offers great views and more importantly you can not see any other cottage from yours.
- Well appointed Kitchen-The kitchens are designed for those who love to cook meals, from sharp knives and decent sized pots to the stools at the breakfast bar. There is a breakfast hamper provided, a bread maker allowing guests to wake to the smell of fresh bread as well as a Pod coffee machine for the coffee enthusiast.
- Outdoor spas-Each cottage has its own private heated outdoor spa sunken into the deck. Can it get any better than sitting in a hot spa with a glass of wine staring up to the starry night sky?
- Air-conditioned-Each room has its own individually controlled reverse cycle air conditioner so your comfort is guaranteed. The main bedrooms also have overhead ceiling fans.
- Wood combustion heaters-No winter stay is complete without the ambience of a wood fire.
- Gas barbeque-Each cottage has a deck with wooden outdoor furniture and a gas barbeque. A barbeque pack can be arranged to take all the shopping and preparation hassle away from you, perfect for a Friday evening when arriving after work.
- TV, DVD and CD player and Bluetooth tower speaker-Relax in comfort.